In order to stay on the cutting edge, shredding companies, like R4, are aiding with the destruction of documents by offering mobile, customized shredding solutions. The word “mobile” is defined as “able to move or be moved freely or easily.” With time and efficiency always being a factor when it comes to getting documents safely and securely destroyed, off site document shredding aims to provide customers with flexible options that best meet your business needs.
Mobile shredding may be the best option for your company or residence. That’s why at R4 Services, we keep up with the trend of mobile shredding by:
- Installing locked, tamper-proof containers at your location for disposal of all sensitive materials.
- Collecting material to be shredded and securely transport it for disposal. A receipt of items received will be issued at the time of collection.
- Confidentially shredding the material under the supervision of insured employees.
- Baling and shipping the shredded material to be converted into new useable products.
- Issuing a Certificate of Destruction upon completion of the destruction process.
- Issuing of a Sustainability Report to your impact on the environment while staying compliant. See sample Sustainability Report!
Do you have any questions about mobile shredding? Give us a call at 773-843-3915 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.