Using a maximum security web browser, you can retrieve your documents using any computer with an internet connection. Plus, at your discretion, you can set up extra security measures like IP Blocking, which only allows access to your data from within your company. This ensures that you and your staff can access all the documents you need while on-the-go, and sleep easy knowing that it's digitally protected offsite.
Protected from natural disaster
Since your documents aren't being stored in your office or offices, you can rest easy knowing that your most sensitive information is being protected from disaster, whether man-made or natural. This ensures that, in the case of disaster, your records and information will be readily accessible to restore operations as quickly as possible to your clients.
Our user portal enables clients to be confident data is protected from unauthorized access.
Enhanced security features include:
- Domain and IP-based security, limiting access to VCKweb to a specified IP address or domain.
- Optional two-factor authentication requiring two sets of sequential logins.
- Optional SSL deployment to create a secure connection between the client and host server, providing an extra independent layer of security.
- Utilization of a VPN (Virtual Private Network) to allow software access only to clients within the VPN. The application can also be accessible within the off-site record center’s Intranet – completely eliminating exposure to the Internet.
- Ability to sit in a “Screened Subnet”, or DMZ, separate from the server that hosts the VCK-SQL data for added protection and security.