Data breaches are no joke and proper security, risk assessment and retention schedules should be taken seriously. Many businesses rely on their reputation and integrity to keep customers' trust and keep them coming back. One data breach is all it takes to ruin a small business, so it's of utmost importance to ensure that your retention schedule protocol is in place and followed. That's why R4 Services offers confidential, secure document destruction and shredding services. We understand that today's world produces and stores more information than ever before -- whether it's on paper, tape, hard drives, x-rays, film, etc -- which is why our facilities are well-equipped to handle any type of media destruction. We understand the importance of secure document disposal, so we will help you develop and maintain a retention schedule that works best with you and lets you maintain compliant. R4 Services' customized destruction plan includes:
- Installed locked, tamper-proof containers at your location for disposal of all sensitive materials.
- Periodic collection of said materials to be shredded and securely transported for disposal. A receipt of items received will be issued at the time of collection.
- Confidentially shredding the material under the supervision of insured employees.
- We then bale and ship the destroyed material to be recycled into new, usable products.
- A Certificate of Destruction upon completion of the destruction process is then issued.
You may be tempted to throw out or store old hard drives, film or paper. But if confidential data gets into the wrong hands it can lead to lost customers and loss of revenue. If you’re not using a secure destruction method, your business is at risk. R4 Services will help you maintain compliance through our state-of-the-art document destruction services. Give us a call today to find out more.