Moving is a good opportunity to go through documents and data that you may have accrued over the years. This may sound overwhelming and stressful, so here are some tips on how to prioritize your sensitive data when moving.
What Can Stay
- Social security cards
- Birth certificates
- Death certificates
- Marriage license
- Business license
- Property records
- Vehicle titles
- Wills, living wills and powers of attorney
What Can Go (Eventually)
- Insurance policies
- Retirement plan documents
- Social security statements
- Tax documents (about 7 years)
- Credit card receipts/statements
Securely destroy your documents
For more information on our confidential and secure document destruction services, click here.
Secure storage capabilities/facilities
- Free Up Square Footage: Storing documents offsite in a large warehouse gives you the chance to free up square footage to use for cubicles or conference rooms.
- Cost-savings: Explore the option of storing documentation offsite, and you'll see the price differences between office space in a highly sought after urban setting and storage fees for a warehouse in an industrial complex.
- Expand Your Mind: At R4, we have efficient systems in place to make retrieval of your files quick and easy. This allows you more time to focus on other aspects of your business.
Contact us or call 773-843-3915 today to find out how we can relieve stress and save you time during your company’s move!
Other R4 services include:
Office Packing Services
Hard Drive Destruction