- Digitizing your documents will free up valuable real estate within the office. Empty out the boxes of files from that corner office and put it to better use!
- Access your documents from anywhere at any time. If you're on the road, on a job site or working from home, you can access all the files you need via web browser at any trusted computer.
- It's secure. Set up custom security protocols with each individual document, from IP address limitations to time limitations. Customer files are backed up nightly and are monitored 24/7 by a Network Operations Center.
- Sensitive info is safe from disaster. Natural or otherwise, if the worst should happen to your office, you can rest easy knowing that your digitized documents are safe and off-site, minimizing the time it takes to get back up and running.
- Create custom search and viewing options. No more sifting through piles of paper to find what you need! Just type in the appropriate keywords and go. You can also add notes, flags and reminders to documents before printing them.
- Use the direct email and fax capabilities. Send documents directly to recipients within the digital database to save time and effort.
- Simultaneous access is possible for multiple users. Do multiple people need to read through the same files? They can all have digital access at the same time, saving money in printing and copying costs.
- Lastly, it's fully HIPAA compliant.
Not every document needs to be digitized. If you are not going to utilize it, there is no point in scanning it into the system. Archival paperwork is better left in its original hardcopy form until it is time to destroy it. We offer storage and destruction services as well, covering all bases of your document management needs.